Yesterday I received my VERY FIRST pair of glasses (since the 2nd grade..but that doesn't count because I never wore them). I just love the look of them. I've never felt comfortable with glasses of any sort because none seemed to work with my face shape...ESPECIALLY aviators which is a bummer because they look so darn cute on Deven. I had Deven make the final decision on which ones I would purchase (well, Insurance covered pretty much the ENTIRE cost;)) because he's got great taste, it's incredible!! After trying on about 20 something pairs, we settled on a cute "young secretary" styled pair of glasses. They have a light blue color on the inside rims and around the sides which is WONDERFUL because it really brings out my big BLUES! Yay!
I have DEFINITELY been needing some lenses seeing how, without them, I am illegally driving because my eyesight is JUST THAT BAD. :)
My favorite part about wearing glasses is at night, when Deven and I are staying up reading, watching a show or studying together while snuggled in bed... we look SO darn CUTE in our glasses! I just KNOW we'll make an adorable old couple:)
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment