Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving in Idaho!

For Thanksgiving this year, Deven was able to take off 8 days of work so we could fly to Idaho!! I have missed it SO much! I was shocked when we arrived though....roads, rooftops, lawns etc. were DRY! No SNOW!:( It was a bit sad actually because I was hoping to make snow angels and build snowmen with Deven and Porter. But, we made it safely which is all that really matters.

Thank you Vaughn and Rhonda for picking us up from SALT LAKE....then driving us to BOISE to fly back home!

Thanksgiving dinner was delicious as expected, and the company was wonderful as well. We were able to see a lot of family and friends while on our little vacation, and both Deven and I were able to catch up on sleep throughout the entire trip.

After 7 months of having been away from Idaho, Porter remembered Grandma and Papa Munns' home VERY well. Great memory bud! He absolutely LOVED it there....he never wanted to stay downstairs with mom and daddy...he was always upstairs visiting with Grandma, Papa and aunt Gina.

We were able to watch the Forgotten Carols again this year just before leaving for the airport, and, as always, it was a great show! Thank you for everything grandma and papa munns for having us over and treating us to...well, lots!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment