Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom...

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Throughout my life my mother has taught me SO much! I strongly believe that because of her influence in my life, I am who I am today. Some of the many things I have learned from my mom throughout my life would include:

1. Love and serve all those around you.
2. The most important things in this life are God, Christ and Family.
3. Have a sense of humor (for those of you who know my mom, they would most definately have to agree with me on this one).
4. Take time out to to get to know and spend quality time with relatives.
5. Clowns aren't scary ;)
6. Save up for family vacations. The memories that are created are well worth it!!
7. Work hard!
8. Get an education early in life...don't wait until after all your kids are out of the house.
9. How to make the worlds BEST chicken pot pie
10. Grandma is always right ;)
11. BE POSITIVE
12. Think before you spend
13. Surround yourself with people who share the same values.
14. Enjoy each day with your children because time flies!
15. To love involving myself in work...especially work that takes place inside the home.
16. To take MILLIONS of pictures of Porter, you can't miss a moment!
17. To give, to be selfless, to share with others my talents.

Mom, this is just a small number of the values and things you've taught me in my life. Thanks so very much for all you've done for me! I love you so much! You are an amazing mom and I hope I can live up to the standard you have set:)

No comments:

Post a Comment